Topo Camo V.1
Topo Camo Stencil V.1
7.5×5 inch sheet of heat resistant, adhesive vinyl material
- This is standard size sheet, which fits most handguns slides and receiver sets
- We also offer an XL Topo Camo V.1 version
- Ships partially unweeded, as pictured in the gallery
Topo Camo Stencil (Version 1) – 7.5×5 inch sheet
- This is the first of our line of Topographic Camo stencils.
- Topography style camouflage patterns have become pretty popular lately and especially after being featured in recent editions of Call of Duty.
- Much like the way we designed our Damascus stencils, this is the standard size version Topo Camo V.1
- Although this is closer in size to most of our other “Mini” patterns, the sizing works perfectly for full size handguns AND RIFLE RECEIVERS.
- The example photos in the gallery are on a Glock 17 slide and standard M4 or AR-15 receiver set.
- One thing you’ll notice about our Topo Camo is, we didn’t just rip an image from Google and start cutting. Many open source vectors on the web have many many lines just running off the edge of the image. These images were not designed to be stencils, or with the applicator in mind.
- We spent hours tweaking this design and drawing out more sections of closed loops and layers.
- This provides you more options – you can use the loops in areas where dead end lines wouldn’t make sense, or just snip off the loop and use the lines.
- This isn’t easy to explain via text, so stand-by for a video that will help explain the madness of our methods….
- For larger projects like AR-10’s, longer hand guards, large tumblers, stock, auto parts, etc check out XL Topo Camo V.1.
- For smaller projects like knives, subcompact handguns, phone cases, etc – check out the Mini Damascus V.1 listing (pending).
- Stay tuned for more versions in our Topo Camo line, as we are currently working on a couple different styles.
- This pattern doesn’t necessarily require Transfer Tape, but it definitely makes your job easier.
- Only cut on Avery High Bake Masking vinyl, which works perfectly with the heat curing process of Cerakote and other finishes like Duracoat and KG Gunkote.
- Also resists light media blasting between layers.
- Use our stencils to make your handgun, rifle, airsoft gun, Yeti Cup or any other project, one of a kind.
- Always-Free First-Class Shipping or Free Priority with orders over $70.
- Receive 15% off of orders of $170+, automatically applied at checkout.
- Looking for tips, tricks, more information or just some low quality YouTube videos to kill some extra time?
- Be sure to check out our channel https://www.youtube.com/weaponstencils
- Do you want to see YOUR work on OUR site? We’re looking for final projects of this design – you can even watermark them with your business logo
- E-mail quality pictures and information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- TAG US! We know you love showing off your guns, let us help you do that by tagging us Instagram and Facebook @weaponstencils – we share your posts with full credits to the applicators.