Thin Line Punisher Flags
Thin Line Punisher Flag
8 templates on a 12×7 inch sheet inch sheet of heat resistant, adhesive vinyl material
- Select Weeded or Un-Weeded
- You get 8 stencils total
- Ranging from 2.5″ to 3.5″ tall
Thin Line Punisher Flag Emblems – 12×7 inch sheet
- This is a completely unique design to WeaponStencils.com.
- Designed in house – this is the only design of it’s type that allows for all 4 teeth to be used and still gives you the extra stripe for the colored line.
- It’s specifically designed to use that one stripe to the right for Blue Line, Red Line, Green Line etc.
- Eliminating that stripe will cause you to lose a tooth from the design.
- You get 8 stencils total – 2 of each size.
- Ranging from 2.5″ to 3.5″ tall.
- Many different uses from Tumblers to PMAGs, magwells to handgun frames.
- New Option: Select Weeded (As pictured in product photos) or Un-Weeded.
- See video for explanation – (If you’re not sure, probably go with the standard Weeded).
- Check out our entire line of Punisher Stencils.
- We get questions on how to apply this stencil:
- Whether spraying a base coat or using the stainless base of a RTIC/Yeti cup, clean the surface and apply all pieces besides the Thin Line stripe (transfer tape recommended).
- Prep surface further (light media blasting or use your own typical process).
- Spray a quick line of blue/green/red paint in the void where the last line will go.
- Apply the Thin Line piece.
- Spray your overall color, bake and peel.
- Only cut on Avery High Bake Masking vinyl, which works perfectly with the heat curing process of Cerakote and other finishes like Duracoat and KG Gunkote.
- Also resists light media blasting between layers.
- Use our stencils to make your handgun, rifle, airsoft gun, Yeti Cup or any other project, one of a kind.
- Always-Free First-Class Shipping or Free Priority with orders over $70.
- 15% off for $170+ automatically applied at checkout.
- Looking for tips, tricks, more information or just some low quality YouTube videos to kill some extra time?
- Be sure to check out our channel https://www.youtube.com/weaponstencils
- Want to see YOUR work on OUR site? We’re looking for final projects of this design – you can even watermark them with your business logo
- E-mail quality pictures and information to email@example.com.
- TAG US! We know you love showing off your guns, let us help you do that by tagging us Instagram and Facebook @weaponstencils – we share your posts with full credits to the applicators.