Texas State Tattered Flags
Tattered Texas State Flag Stencils
12×8 inch sheets inch sheet of heat resistant, adhesive vinyl material
- 10 Stencils ranging in sizes from 3″ to 0.8″ tall
Tattered Flag Stencils – 12×8 inch sheet
- Nobody messes with Texas and no other stencil site messes with our price and value!
- We continue to offer you more for your money than any other seller.
- 10 stencils / 5 sizes – for a single low price
- What you see is what you get: all right facing flags, ranging in sizes from 3″ tall to 0.8″ tall.
- We designed these flags to have the 3 color layers separated by the break in the stencil – this should make application much easier than a typical Texas flag where the 3 color blocks have to be perfectly placed and sprayed, edge to edge.
- The larger flags are great for tumblers and large stocks, meanwhile the smallest are sized to work with slides – like the one pictured on a S&W Shield (subcompact 9mm).
- WE WILL EVENTUALLY UPDATE THE LISTING TO INCLUDE A LEFT FACING OPTION. UNTIL THEN, ORDER THE RIGHT FACING AND IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US, ADVISING YOU WANT THEM ALL LEFT FACING INSTEAD – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheets ship partially un-weeded – as displayed in the photo gallery.
- We highly recommend using our TRANSFER TAPE to accurately move the 3 pieces of the flag to your project.
- Use our stencils to make your handgun, rifle, airsoft gun, Yeti Cup or any other project, one of a kind.
- Always-Free First-Class Shipping or Free Priority with orders over $70.
- 15% off for $170+ automatically applied at checkout.
- Looking for tips, tricks, more information or just some low quality YouTube videos to kill some extra time?
- Be sure to check out our channel https://www.youtube.com/weaponstencils
- Want to see YOUR work on OUR site? We’re looking for final projects of this design – you can even watermark them with your business logo
- E-mail quality pictures and information to email@example.com
- TAG US! We know you love showing off your guns, let us help you do that by tagging us Instagram and Facebook @weaponstencils – we share your posts with full credits to the applicators