Sloppy Digital 2.0
Sloppy Digital 2.0 Camo Stencil
12×8 inch sheet of heat resistant, adhesive vinyl material
- Select between Weeded (Default) or Un-Weeded – see below for explanation (pick Weeded if unsure).
Sloppy Digital 2.0 Camo Stencil – 12×8 inch sheet
- Not your traditional Digital Camo stencil, this type of Digital was modeled after the 2.0 version of a popular, commercial camo scheme.
- Combine this style of Digital with our Green Camo Background, to achieve the full 2.0 commercial camo effect.
- We put hours into our designs, to ensure the maximum amount of area is covered and you’re not paying for wasted material.
- Check out our Family of Digital Camo Stencils
- The number of sheets needed for a project varies depending on size, density of the design and number of color layers but one sheet is more than enough for a single handgun.
- Check out our FAQ page for more information on that specific topic.
- Select Weeded or Un-Weeded (if unsure, just go with Weeded/Default) – the pieces are designed so tightly, un-weeded is a little difficult to use.
- Only cut on Avery High Bake Masking vinyl, which works perfectly with the heat curing process of Cerakote and other finishes like Duracoat and KG Gunkote.
- Also resists light media blasting between layers.
- Use our stencils to make your handgun, rifle, airsoft gun, Yeti Cup or any other project, one of a kind.
- Always-Free First-Class Shipping or Free Priority with orders over $70.
- Receive 15% off of orders of $170+, automatically applied at checkout.
- Looking for tips, tricks, more information or just some low quality YouTube videos to kill some extra time?
- Be sure to check out our channel https://www.youtube.com/weaponstencils
- Do you want to see YOUR work on OUR site? We’re looking for final projects of this design – you can even watermark them with your business logo
- E-mail quality pictures and information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- TAG US! We know you love showing off your guns, let us help you do that by tagging us Instagram and Facebook @weaponstencils – we share your posts with full credits to the applicators.