10×6 inch sheet of heat resistant, adhesive vinyl material
Mini Multi-flage Camo Stencils – 10×6 inch sheet
- The MINI version of our all-time, most popular seller: Multi-flage
- Many users are combining the MINI and full size, to create a better depth of pattern.
- The MINI version is one of our best buys on the website.
- Basically, double the pieces of the full size version for a lower price.
- Great for smaller projects as well: subcompacts, knives, etc.
- Only cut on Avery High Bake Masking vinyl, which works perfectly with the heat curing process of Cerakote and other finishes like Duracoat and KG Gunkote.
- Also resists light media blasting between layers.
- Our Multi-flage patterns are used by applicators all over the country (and world): from guys doing single projects in their garage, to big time businesses, Cerakoting dozens of slides at a time.
- Our Multi-Flage stencil helped put WeaponStencils.com on the map, as we set the bar for getting the buyer the most for their money.
- Not just some ripped off design from the web that was thrown at the plotter – we put hours into designs like this, packing the pieces together as tightly as possible because we want you to pay for actual stencils, not just wasted backing space.
- The number of sheets needed for a project varies depending on size, density of the design and number of color layers. Generally speaking, a single sheet will easily cover a handgun and for a rifle you’ll probably need about 3.
- A video in our FAQ section explains this further.
- Always-Free First-Class Shipping or Free Priority with orders over $70.
- Receive 15% off of orders of $170+, automatically applied at checkout.
- Looking for tips, tricks, more information or just some low quality YouTube videos to kill some extra time?
- Be sure to check out our channel https://www.youtube.com/weaponstencils
- Do you want to see YOUR work on OUR site? We’re looking for final projects of this design – you can even watermark them with your business logo
- E-mail quality pictures and information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- TAG US! We know you love showing off your guns, let us help you do that by tagging us Instagram and Facebook @weaponstencils – we share your posts with full credits to the applicators.