EXTRA-Mini Dragon Scales
EXTRA-Mini Dragon Scale Stencil
6×8 inch sheet of heat resistant, adhesive vinyl material
- NEW, 3rd size of our very popular Dragon Scale pattern
- Ships partially UN-WEEDED, as pictured. See below for a quick video, displaying the Female half of this stencil on Glock 26 slide.
EXTRA-Mini Dragon Scale Camo Stencils – 6×8 inch sheet.
- We recently shrunk our normal Mini Dragon Scale pattern down for a client and liked it so much, we decided to make it a full time listing.
- This is the THIRD different size variant of the Dragon Scale pattern, which has become wildly popular.
- Even better for your smaller projects like knives, compact handgun slides, parts and accessories, or combine them with the larger version on the same project.
- This sheet ships PARTIALLY UN-WEEDED, as pictured in the product photos.
- This allows you to use either Male or Female portions of the stencil.
- Use Transfer Tape to move the male pieces over to your project.
- Or peel the “web” and use it as a female template (as pictured in the video below, on a Glock 26)
- Only cut on Avery High Bake Masking vinyl, which works perfectly with the heat curing process of Cerakote and other finishes like Duracoat and KG Gunkote.
- Also resists light media blasting between layers.
- Use our stencils to make your handgun, rifle, airsoft gun, Yeti Cup or any other project, one of a kind.
- Always-Free First-Class Shipping or Free Priority with orders over $70.
- Receive 15% off of orders of $170+, automatically applied at checkout.
- Looking for tips, tricks, more information or just some low quality YouTube videos to kill some extra time?
- Be sure to check out our channel https://www.youtube.com/weaponstencils
- Do you want to see YOUR work on OUR site? We’re looking for final projects of this design – you can even watermark them with your business logo
- E-mail quality pictures and information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- TAG US! We know you love showing off your guns, let us help you do that by tagging us Instagram and Facebook @weaponstencils – we share your posts with full credits to the applicators.