Bottom of the Lands
Bottom of the Lands Camo Stencils
12×8 inch sheet of heat resistant, adhesive vinyl material
Bottom of the Lands Camo Stencils – 12×8 inch sheet
- Designed to mimic the background of Mossy Oak Bottomland Camo.
- Combine these with our Bottom of the Lands Stripes to create the entire camo effect.
- Purchase both together as a COMBO PACK to save a little money per sheet
- To achieve this exact effect, you would likely want to spray black, lay down our Bottom of the Lands Stripes, then spray brown and lay these stencils, then spray tan. If done and spaced correctly, you should have no problem create a similar camo pattern.
- Switch up the colors to create something unique.
- We made these a little more big and bold so they could more easily be used to fill in a background, with the idea of laying some other pattern over the top.
- Imagine combining with our Multiflage Stencils to create almost a 3D Multicam effect
- Or use them solo for a more simplistic design
- Our stencils are only limited by the extent of your imagination and creativity. Whether you’re doing handguns, rifles, knives, airsoft or paintball guns, stainless tumblers or any of the other 1000’s of items you can can coat, use our stencils to create a project like nothing else on earth.
- Only cut on Avery High Bake Masking vinyl, which works perfectly with the heat curing process of Cerakote and other finishes like Duracoat and KG Gunkote. Also resists light media blasting between layers.
- Always-Free First-Class Shipping or Free Priority with orders over $70.
- Receive 15% off of orders of $170+, automatically applied at checkout.
- Looking for tips, tricks, more information or just some low quality YouTube videos to kill some extra time?
- Be sure to check out our channel https://www.youtube.com/weaponstencils
- Do you want to see YOUR work on OUR site? We’re looking for final projects of this design – you can even watermark them with your business logo
- E-mail quality pictures and information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- TAG US! We know you love showing off your guns, let us help you do that by tagging us Instagram and Facebook @weaponstencils – we share your posts with full credits to the applicators.